ix250 Prefabricated to your exact requirements
iX250 is a bespoke aluminium deck system structurally proven and specifically designed to support a glazed lantern within a flat roof area, prefabricated and delivered directly to site to guarantee a super fast build.
A typical build consisting of corner & ladder sections will only take on average 3-4 hours to erect the aluminium sections using a genie lift & two installers a significant time saving opposed to traditional building methods.
- WARM roof construction achieving a U value of 0.18W/m2k
- JHAI National Building Control Approved
- Structurally proven
- Easily erected with two installers
- Manageable sections
- Pre cut insulation & exterior plywood decking boards
- Ornate fascia & gutter solution in any RAL colour finish
- Cut outs fabricated around soil stacks & chimney breasts
iX250 has been structurally proven for a range of building sizes that are constructed from a combination of corner sections & ladder sections, generic calculations for buildings of a regular shape and a size up to 7m x 5m are available on request.
Buildings that exceed a size of 7m x 5m or are of an irregular shape will require specific structural calculations (POA) contact our sales office for further information.